Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Want You/She's So Heavy

I cannot let this go by without a post. In the news today I saw a story about the upcoming DVD release of Anna Nicole Smith's final film, an alien spoof called Illegal Alien.

Here is what the executive producer said about it, and I do not feel I need to provide any further commentary:
"At first look, Illegal Aliens appears to be just another low-budget sci-fi comedy poking fun at Hollywood's big-budget flicks," executive producer John James said Tuesday. "Now with the passing of its star you'll find it to be replete with metaphors of her lifeā€¦This movie may just be the Abbey Road of films for Anna Nicole Smith fans."

6 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

What?!! That doesn't even make sense. I can see if he wanted to make a Double Fantasy reference (and if he did, I would wish him much harm), but what the fuck?!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

yeah. that is almost definately the most shameless promotion of anything in the history of intelligent life anywhere.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

Oh man, she's so heavy. 3rd degree burn there.


I guess this is referencing all the symbolism crazies have derived from the cover of Abbey Road which supposedly proves that Paul is dead.

Dub, why don't you comment on the mustache blog anymore?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

update: I guess you commented on the laser show post. But that was the first one in a while.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Sorry Max. I try to read it every day, but as I mentioned once before, things are especially hectic and busy right now, so I do not comment on a lot of blogs right now. But this load should ease up after I take my masters comprehensive exam in a few weeks. I do read your blog, and when I have some spare moments, I try to comment.

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Jake posited...

If she's barefoot on the cover it will prove that she's not-so-secretly dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home