Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Not ready

Work has started, but mostly a lot of meetings that are boring.  But the school is going to look great when the construction is finished.

I am not ready to talk about politics yet, except to say that the Republican spin on the Sarah Palin pick has been near the top of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard in politics.

But tonight I went to a Cubs game, most likely my last of the year.  We had great bleacher seats, and we had a lot of fun, but the Cubs lost their fifth in a row--still in first place, and I am not worried yet, but slumps are no fun for anyone.



Oh, there will be more to come . . . 

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Nope. The Twins are kicking the ball and blowing leads left and right, and it sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home