Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sine and Cosine

I struggle with whether I even want to post about this, since it is just a rumor, and if it is untrue, then it is a vicious one. But basically I have spent much of my day looking into it, so I might as well blog about how I spent my day.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, and usually I find such people to be totally nuts.  However, this story seems to have some legs, and it is flooding the internet rumor sites.  Or you can watch a video about the evidence.  It is important to know that these rumors were spreading around Alaska months ago, not just since McCain's announcement.

Though obviously because it is just rumor, the news channels are rightly not reporting it, but today on CNN Bob Barr said, "Let's just say that the fact that she was not fully vetted may come back to bite the McCain camp."  Rick Sanchez followed by asking, "Do you want to go further with that or do you just want to leave it there?"  Barr said, "I'll leave it there so then you can have me back later to talk about it."

I do not know if it is true, and may just turn out to be a nasty little rumor.  But if it is true, oh man.



Oh yeah, and watch this, especially about 50 seconds in when George Stephanopolous asks Cindy about Palin's foreign affairs experience:


6 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

i wont share my opinion of this due to the fact that it would simply be chalked up to my political bias. i've got one though.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

I do too...but even though we come from approximately the same place politically, it might not be the same as Tom's. But I'll just say I appreciate the math title of the post.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

maybe she can redeem herself by giving berth live on television to another baby boy, Calc.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

and I'll just say that the fact that her approval rating among the Alaskan people, and the percentage of those constituents that believe she did not actually birth the child both hover in the 80's pretty much sums up the nature of the "issue".

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Calc.
Hilarious.

A+

I usurped your joke for my Facebook status.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger sherlock posited...

So... they were both pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home