Friday, August 22, 2008

Alwayz Great Memoriez

I'm back.

I had a fantastic time in Minnesota.  First, I got to see some of my best friends and spend a lot of time with them.  As I have said before, my friends from Minnesota are some of the best friends I have ever had in my life, and I love having them in my life.  In addition, I accomplished the goal of spending a lot of time on the water, cruising on the pontoon with beverage in hand.  I also spent many fun hours at Zorbaz seeing more old friends.  I also had a lot of fun chatting with some former students and hearing what they are up to.  My vacation was a complete success.

Also, this week my blog turned three years old.  On the very first post, I wrote the following:
I really don't know what the purpose of this blog will be. I guess I will discuss politics, movies, music, and my new grad school life. I suppose it is presumptuous to think people care, but oh well.
I guess nothing has changed except that I am finished with grad school.  So, happy birthday, blog.  No gifts, please.


Meanwhile, I await my text message from Barack Obama . . . 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home