Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Everything around you will become supersized

My blogging will be a bit sporadic in the days to come, as you can see from the fact that I have not blogged since Thursday. For this I apologize, though my summer readership is much lower than my school-year readership.

As I have mentioned before, I am doing a gradual move to my new place in Chicago. I have been staying at my friend Angela's, but now she is back from Oxford, so I am going to be staying at my friend Kathleen's until I move for good, which will be at the end of next week.

I have taken several carloads of stuff to my new apartment, and this weekend my mom and I went to Indianapolis to pick up some furniture that my dad gave me but that my brother has been storing at his house. My mom's car completely died on the way down, which added some spice/shittiness to the trip.

But this Friday, I get cable and internet at my new place, so that is exciting, especially since I have been living without cable for more than a year, which makes me some sort of caveman.

Less than two weeks left in DeKalb . . .

Meanwhile, enjoy this awesome video and song:

"Pogo" by Digitalism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home