Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I've got two ears and a heart, don't I?

I had an interview today that I think went pretty well, but as I said before, it is a very strange process, and I never exactly know what to think when it is finished. With this one, they will pare down the list from the first set of interviews, and then they will decide whom they want to observe. I guess that means they will come to DeKalb and watch me teach. Interesting.



I liked this news bit today:

Obama's $25M haul rivals Clinton camp

This fact means two things:

1) Obama rules.
2) This is going to be a long 18 months.


I also liked this news bit today:

NBC renews '30 Rock' despite low ratings

This fact means two things:

1) At least one more awesome year of Jack Donaghy.
2) America needs to get off its Two and a Half Men ass.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Don't you mean "At least one more awesome year of Jack Donaghy and Kenneth."

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

"Say hello to Bono . . . and Sandra Day O'Connor."

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Strange how even Alec's disfunctional over-the-top sitcom family seems less messed-up and crazy than his actual family.

Nathan and Alec- most adorable gay couple ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home