Thursday, March 22, 2007

And you might have lots of mimes

I desperately need a new computer. This one is on its last leg. Lately I have been getting a lot of sudden shut-downs and "Windows has recovered from a serious error" messages. It takes too long for programs to load, and I frequently want to throw it out the window, but I am afraid Farley would injure himself chewing on the broken bits of monitor.

And I am very much leaning toward getting a Mac this time around.

But it is a moot point because I cannot buy a new computer until I have a job, so I hope I can make this one last for a few more months.



Meanwhile, here is a bizarre new video that I enjoy:

LCD Soundsystem -- "North American Scum"

6 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Josh posited...

ahh yeah great song

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Erik posited...

I love the new LCD album!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Yeah, it is excellent. Especially "All of my Friends" -- I cannot get enough of that song.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

Maybe you should look for a job instead of going on youtube all day, Double U.

But I mean, that's what some would say... I on the other hand prefer to veg all day and hopefull I will reach my goal of 1000 pounds.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

quite fun

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Sound of Silver is a good album. I especially enjoy "New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home