Monday, April 02, 2007

Turbo boost.

I mentioned a few days ago that one reason that I am eager to get a job (one of MANY reasons) is that I need to buy a new computer. Forget that.

I saw a news item today that significantly alters my future plans. I don't know if teaching is the right path for me anymore. It just doesn't pay well enough. You see, I need $149,995 immediately:

KITT, the flame-throwing, river-jumping, talking muscle car from the `80s TV show "Knight Rider," is up for sale. Restored to its debut-season glory, the modified black 1982 Pontiac Trans Am is offered at $149,995 at a Dublin auto dealership. Johnny "Vette" Verhoek of Kassabian Motors has had the car, officially called Knight Industries Two Thousand, on display for about a month. (Source)

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

Oh shit son, KITT is fo sale? F'reals?

Man I hope Micheal is included, or this is kind of a rip-off.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

yeah, and i hope they cram Mr. Feeny(sp?) into the glove-compartment so that he will talk to the driver, otherwise this is a rip-off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home