Thursday, March 15, 2007

"Beware the Ides of March."

I had a second interview at one of the schools today, which is a good sign. And while I was driving to that interview, I got a call from another district for an interview, so that all seems like it should go in the positive column.

I did get a rejection letter from the first interview school, so that sucks. But why would I want to work at a school that would hire someone other than me. That district is clearly going to fail.



Tomorrow I am heading down to Purdue to visit some friends. I am very much looking forward to a new scene for a couple of days. And apparently there will be big St. Patrick's Day happenings in West Lafayette, Indiana.

In honor of Saturday, here is my favorite song by the Pogues:


1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

But why would I want to work at a school that would hire someone other than me. That district is clearly going to fail.

I think I might have to change "school" and "district" to something a bit more generic, such as "company" and "place." I will then proceed to print it out banner style as an inspirational message. It's perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home