Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Succinctly

I am very happy with the Oscar nominations. I love that Little Miss Sunshine was nominated for Best Picture (knocking Dreamgirls out?), and I also love that Borat was nominated for its screenplay. I have seen 4 of the 5 Best Picture nominees, with plans to see Letters from Iwo Jima soon. Obviously I will have more to say about the Oscars in the next month.


I had fully planned on watching the State of the Union address tonight. But to be honest, I am tired, I am sick, and I am stressed. I just can't handle it. It will be the first SOTU that I have missed in years, but I just cannot stomach it right now. You already know what I am going to say about it, just as we already know what he is going to say. It comes on in one minute. I'm turning off the TV and getting out the papers I have to grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home