Thursday, January 18, 2007

"We are bound by the secrets we share."

I saw Notes on a Scandal. It is brilliant. It is a powerhouse of acting. It is intense and thrilling and funny and creepy. Judi Dench = amazing. Cate Blanchett = superb. Bill Nighy = extraordinary. That's all I have to say about that.

With every film I see, it gets harder and harder to make my 2006 film list . The films I still want most to see are The Last King of Scotland and Letters from Iwo Jima, but I found out both films are coming to a theater near me this weekend. So I hope to see these soon so I can make my list.

(I tried to put a picture in this post, but Blogger is failing for the second day in a row.)



Also, The American Film Institute has announced plans to revise & revisit their 100 best films list for 2008, and they will do it again every decade. Most likely the next list will include some more recent entries. So I have that to look forward to.


4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/elegantlyposed/jun021.jpg[/IMG]

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Crap. I was trying to upload a photo for you, but alas it did not work. Damnit.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

I cannot use that URL because it requires your login.

-Sad face-

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

It was a photo from a cast party with Adrienne and Sarah...It was intense.

WV- sebmneuh. I swear to god they get more and more ridiculous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home