Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bus Boy/Cook!

The best part about living in the 14th Congressional District is that I get multiple mailings from Denny Hastert, Speaker of the House and proud dog owner:


As most of you know, I really had no plans to vote for Hastert. But ever since I got this informational mailing, I am rethinking my vote. I mean, I never knew that Hastert had been a milk delivery man! This changes everything.



I am flying to Minnesota tomorrow for a whirlwind wedding trip. I will have almost no spare time, since I fly in Friday, go to the wedding (Stanek's) on Saturday, and fly home on Sunday. But if any of you Minnesota friends sense my aura, now you know why.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Johnny and I were going to crash the Burnham reception, but I guess that's kind of nixed since it's homecoming weekend here at the U... oh well.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

at first i thought that was a list of his congressional duties...

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Good work, Tom. A+. (That's my way of saying LOL.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home