Saturday, October 21, 2006

Like a monkey with a miniature cymbal

Thank you for your patience. I had papers to write, novels to read, and individual conferences with every one of my students. Not complaining, just explaining.

I'll be back on the regular rotation now.



I have been listening to the song "Over and Over" by Hot Chip, well, how shall I put this . . . over and over for a few weeks now. I love the beat and the weird guitar solo at 2:30 in to the song. So I finally watched the fun-with-green-screen video, and now I love the song even more:




And then there is this crazy and quirky video for the equally awesome song "Boy From School." I love how the video all comes together in the end:

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Jason posited...

over and over is a pretty addicting song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home