Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Very scary

A Halloween Retrospective

1979 - Age 6. Darth Vader:



1978 - Age 5. Carving a pumpkin:



1978 - Age 5. Werewolf (I'm on the right; my brother is on the left):



1977 - Age 4 . Getting ready:



1977 - Age 4. Scary bat-faced man (I'm on the right; my brother is on the left):



1976 - Age 3. Umm, sunburned ghost? (I'm on the right; my brother is on the left):



1974 - 18 months. Intrigued by the jack-o-lantern:


1974 - 18 months. Posing by the jack-o-lantern:


1974 - 18 months. Raggedy Groucho:

7 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Sadly, I cannot find any pictures from 1980, the year I went as a carrot.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

so. frickin. cute.
i'm sure we'd all love more pictures - flock of seagulls/a smattering of your high school hairstyles? eh? come on, you know you want to.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Carson posited...

Who is your brother dressed asin 1977? Richard Nixon?

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Carson posited...

Aaack. I will have to reconfigure my blogger account or something. But that last comment and this one should be from "Carson". Apologies for any confusion.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

What a doll! You were one adorable kid.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

ah, what a cute ginger kid.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

That shot of you carving the pumpkin seems oddly familiar...

Were you a child TV star?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home