Monday, June 12, 2006

We'll always have Brainerd

I'm back. I had a great trip to Minnesota. I loved seeing all of my friends, hanging out at Zorbaz, spending hours and hours on the lake, seeing some students, eating good food, drinking good beer, soaking up the beautiful scenery, etc. The weather was absolutely gorgeous until the last two days. Plus I got to hang out with three of my favorite people, the Devine kids:



One of my favorite places in the world, Gull Lake:



Pulling the boat up to Zorbaz:



(Plus it was a fun ego-boost to have lots of people ask me why I was not dj-ing at Zorbaz!)

But even though I had such an amazing time, I still do not regret my decision to stay in DeKalb for the summer because this is a step towards my future, after all.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Albie posited...

Sorry I missed you!
Hoped to run into you at Zorbaz or at a grad party, maybe buy you a cold beverage. Oh well. There's always next time. Glad you made it safely back to DeKalb.
oh... and I was wondering: did you catch the Tony Awards?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

I did not get home until after the Tonys were over, alas.

But I will give you a call when I am back up in Minnesota -- in August!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Yep, Ariel. We were floating right at Love Lake.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

mr. w: my sister is going to go to sylvan because i suspect she has add and can't learn. shes around 14? is this a waste of my mom's money?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home