Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mistakes have been made

Addendum:
A few words about my upcoming trip to Minnesota . . . A couple of my blog readers/former students who are graduating this week asked me earlier this month if I would be in town for graduation. As I mentioned yesterday, I am heading up to Brainerd this Friday, which is of course after school is out for you BHS folks. My trip schedule mostly has to do with my work schedule. Coming up on Friday just worked out better for me. But I am hoping to see many of you. As always, you will probably be able to catch me at Zorbaz, and perhaps we may try to arrange some kind of get-together for anyone who is interested.


On to the post:

This made me laugh out loud this morning. (I'm not sure why this cartoonist makes Bush look like a kangaroo rat, but I like it.)


Click for larger image

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Excellent doublespeak, comrade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home