Monday, May 29, 2006

Hot hot hot

This weekend I had my first big burst of sadness that I am not in Minnesota for the summer. I kept thinking about my friends being out on Gull Lake, and about the busy summer-opening weekend at Zorbaz, etc. I still know I am making the right choice -- that's not even in question. But I spent a lot of time missing things up north. (But at least I don't have to go to BHS tomorrow!)

But I am heading to Minnesota for a week-long visit starting this Friday, so I hope to get my fill of lake fun and hopefully see lots of people.


Here are a couple of Memorial Day-related photos I took recently:

4 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

mannn wanninger i'm missing you! i go home friday the 9th. daaamnit. will you be back for a later visit at any point?

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Maya, I will not be leaving Brainerd until Sunday the 11th. But also, I will more than likely be heading back to MN in August.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

What I meant to say, of course, was that I was sad until I headed up to Schaumburg for suburban grilling fun!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger M.Cummings posited...

woo hoo I hope you can meet me for a beer while your back, if not I'll be coming by for orientaion and to show my portfolio to the BFA design folks at Columbia on the 13th of july.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home