Sunday, December 17, 2006

"So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow!"

My Top 10 Christmas-Related Movies

(not including television shows like How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph, etc.)


10. A Christmas Carol (1951 version)

9. Home Alone

8. Bad Santa

7. The Muppet Christmas Carol

6. Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas

5. Scrooged

4. A Christmas Story

3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

2. Die Hard

1. Love Actually


Oh, it's a Christmas movie all right.

4 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

A Christmas Story is great. I really wish I could find a leg lamp. I think it's just the special touch my apartment needs.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Oh,you can have one.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger 88 posited...

i just watched home alone tonight with a bunch of my pals. after that we listened to the nsync christmas cd.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

omg. nsync xmas cd.... i didn't have that....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home