Friday, December 15, 2006

Crossing over

I am finished with all my work for the semester. I turned in my grades, so I am free and clear for 5 weeks. All in all it was a good semester. I really liked my Film & Literature class, of course. My American Lit class was a bit of a letdown, though I did like the books we read. I also really liked the class I taught. I had very nice students who all did their work. I guess that's all I can ask.

Tonight I have my Sylvan Christmas party. Watch out--those tutors can get craaaaazy!



Here are a couple of new Bush quotes that I found quite humorous:

I appreciate the Prime Minister's answer to this lad -- we call them lads in Great Britain.
-- Dec. 7, 2006

Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die.
-- Dec. 7, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home