Thursday, June 03, 2010

School's Out

Hooray! Another school year over. I got all my grading done, and now I'm ready to have fun.

To start off, I am driving to Iowa tonight. This weekend is my 15th Grinnell Reunion. I am super-excited about it, since many of my best friends from college will be there. In addition, I will be putting on my DJ hat again and spinning at the all-campus party, just like in the days of yore.

I'll try to post a bit from reunion, but I am ready to get on the road. (Of course my still sore back is not looking forward to the 5 hour drive . . . )

And then when I get back on Sunday night, the Trashcan Sinatras are back in town!

Summer 2010!

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Mom posited...

Have the best time ever. And say hello to those friends I know.
Rock on!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Take a gas station break for sure...I don't even like driving from Brainerd to Minneapolis, which is like 2ish hours, and that's with a healthy back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home