Thursday, March 04, 2010

Stay Tuned . . .

One more grad school class over. Once again, the class was quite a waste of time. So of the three classes I've taken for this master's program, one was excellent, one was awful, and one was blah, in that order. Class #4 starts next week.


I'm really enjoying working in the drama program again. Though working on a musical is very different from my past experience, I love working with the students who get involved in theatre. (Plus I had forgotten how great the music in Les Mis is.) Though I do hope I can get involved in the straight-up plays in the future, for now I love being back at the extra-curriculars.

And the extra paycheck I'll get in May will be nice too!


The Oscars are this Sunday. I'll be live-blogging as usual, which is one of my favorite blogging experiences each year. I have not decided on the format of my liveblogging yet, but I hope you will stop on by.

That said, tomorrow I will be posting my Oscar predictions. I've seen 9 of the 10 Best Picture nominees, as well as most of the acting performances. I may try to squeeze in a couple more films before Sunday night.

Anyway, check back tomorrow for my Oscar picks, and I hope to see you on Sunday for the Oscars!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger scott w posited...

Are you excited for Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin as hosts?

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

They may be the best hosts ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home