Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight through the walls

I saw Shutter Island. Of course Martin Scorsese is a master, and his films with Leonardo DiCaprio have been great, so I was very excited about this film, and I liked it very much. While it is not up there as a Scorsese masterpiece, I think Shutter Island has a lot going for it. It is visually brilliant, of course, and the acting is superb. The film is an atmospheric thriller with some good creep-out moments. I recommend Shutter Island for a fun and twisted time. Without giving anything away, I must say that my take on the ending is a little different than most people's. Let me just say that the answer they give is not the only possibility, in my estimation.


PS. I love Lost so much.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger matt posited...

I really want to discuss this ending with you, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. Expect a facebook message sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home