Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Worst Professor Ever.

Free at last, free at last.

My second grad class is over. No more long nights of the worst professor ever. I love my cohort (the other students) and I loved my first grad class, but this one was just a miserable experience. I learned nothing, and I watched as the teacher modeled all aspects of terrible teaching.

As a part of every grad class, students always write an evaluation so the college knows the quality of the faculty.


I would have written more, but the golf pencil he provided was down to a nub.

4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Benson posited...

Ouch.
Way to go, bud. I've been following your posts and it sure sounds like this guy deserves it.
JB

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger matt posited...

You think that this guy would have gotten along with Alan Hewitt? I do.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Okay, I think that was uncalled for. But then again, the worst thing I ever experienced with Hewitt was the Sheryl Crow marathon. So my perspective isn't stemming from malice.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger matt posited...

I had him for two years. Going from him to Niemi was like being reborn again in the English world.

Still wish I would have ended up in your Pre-AP class, W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home