Thursday, October 01, 2009

All talk

Tonight I am heading over to Grinnell for Volunteer Weekend. I'm on my class committee, and we have to start planning our reunion and do some other alumni-type things. So it will be a fun weekend of seeing some old friends and doing some work. And eating for free.

I guess I have a few things to say about the Cubs now that they are out of contention (0fficially), but since I am at work and really should be grading papers during my prep period, I don't have time to post now. So I will have a big Cubs post when I get back from Iowa.

And some very late album reviews.

And some political stuff.

(I'm all talk.)

And if you have not checked out the new ABC show Modern Family, I highly recommend it. It is very funny.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Jake Carson posited...

Yeah, Modern Family is easily one of my favorite new shows. Love the Cameron and Mitchell characters quite a bit. Especially Cameron. So funny. Especially his bit the other night about Meryl Streep. hehehe.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger sherlock posited...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at quick moments in a tv show.

Scheduling a punishment, even one so outrageous, was brilliantly spot on.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Gooooo White Sox!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Dub. It had to be typed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home