Monday, September 21, 2009

Can't you see the mess that I've become since love took hold of me?

1.
I thought that the Primetime Emmys last night were quite entertaining. Neil Patrick Harris was funny and clever, and of course 30 Rock won again, proving that the Emmys get it right a lot of the time.

2.
The season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the brilliant HBO comedy featuring Larry David, was top notch. I laughed out loud many, many times, and also shook my head and sat uncomfortably watching Larry's neurotic behavior. The much-hyped Seinfeld reunion will be the centerpiece of the season, and the premiere laid the groundwork for the reunion plans. I'm very excited about this season.

A new HBO comedy called Bored to Death debuted last night as well. This show stars Jason Schwartzman as a loser-turned-private detective, and the premiere shows a lot of promise. The supporting cast of Ted Danson and Zach Galifianakis helpadd to the humor. I have high hopes for this show.

3.
I discovered this awesome song today, and I loved it immediately, and I will be listening to it frequently. I love the background synth the most, but everything really comes together.

"Look at Me" by Mirrors

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Dub, I've never watched it until this past Sunday...but Curb killed me. Someone named Bam Bam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home