Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonight on an all new must-see ER

Yay, I already get to complain!

On Monday, my pain level slowly increased throughout the day, and more and more things were painful: bending, moving whilst sitting, etc.  But today . . . oh today the pain was at Threat Level Yellow.  Breathing was starting to be a bit of a chore.  So after school I decided to call my doctor, who promptly told me to go the the emergency room.

So I did.

Now I have just returned from a couple of hours at the ER.  And though I am still in massive pain, it turns out that I did not crack a rib; nay, it is just a bad chest contusion -- a severe rib bruise.  But, as it turns out, the pain is the same and will take about as long to heal.

So the doctor gave me some heavy duty pain killers.  I'm not entirely sure I can teach on these drugs though.  We'll see!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

When I was in your Multicultural Lit class at BHS, I could have sworn you were on heavy duty pain killing drugs. So maybe it won't be that much of a change. hehehehe.


Just kidding Dub. Hope you are feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home