Monday, April 14, 2008

Just as they play your favourite song

I mentioned last year how I do not really like festivals too much. This year's Lollapalooza lineup, however, is quite good, with Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Broken Social Scene, etc. But I still do not want to pay to stand in a big sweat bin.

So rather, I decided I would prefer to see Radiohead play their own concert, and since they are playing outside of Indianapolis in August (a few miles from my brother's house), I thought I could just get tickets for that show and wrap it all into a family weekend. So I bought my Radiohead tickets and I am very excited. I saw them once before, when they were touring in support of The Bends and opening for R.E.M, whom I am also seeing this summer. Woohoo!

4 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger sherlock posited...

Ah man. Since Indianapolis is good deal further from Minnesota than Chicago is, I will likely stand in a sweat pit to see Radiohead this summer. With Bloc Party and Explosions in the Sky, I'll be feeling pretty low if I have to miss Lollapalooza this year.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger PBear posited...

I'm considering buying a ticket to the Roskilde Festival in Denmark. Along with Radiohead, I'd get to see Neil Young and Judas Priest. That kind of triple threat should make for quite the experience.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger PBear posited...

All those sweaty Danes though, I don't know.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

neil young + judas priest dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home