Thursday, April 17, 2008

And she moves like a hurricane once again

When I was a freshman in college, a song came out that I absolutely loved. I played it at least twice a day for about month, and often my friends in the dorm room next door would come over for a daily listen. One of these friends loved the song so much that she said it made her want to roll around on the rug in my dorm room. And once, she did.

The song burned hot on my musical landscape for a brief period, and then it went away. But now it has risen again, at least for a day.

Anyway, about 6 people have heard of this song, but I still love it. But I had not even thought about it for years and years, until a few days ago when it popped into my mind. It is a Europop gem/piece of nonsense, with a bit of sultriness. And it breaks into "Wild Thing" at the end.

"Phoenix of My Heart" by Xymox

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Pammy posited...

mr. wanninger, if i have a comma after a title that is in quotations, do i put it inside the quotations, because i hate the way that looks?!


*from one grammar gorilla to another*

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

In the U.S., the comma ALWAYS goes inside quotations, no exceptions. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home