Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I hope there is time for Ms. Childs

I find myself in a strange but excellent situation. After spending many super-late nights in a row writing and grading essays, I am now sitting here with absolutely nothing that I have to do. (I think my Magnolia/High Fidelity paper turned out well.) Next Monday and Tuesday I will get a couple of take-home finals to do next week, and at the end of next week I will have a lot of grading to do, but from now until Monday--nothing. It is a very strange sensation to be 2 weeks from the end of the semester with free time on time hands.

I won't complain.


from Found:


Busy day--


Pretty sly--

7 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Tay posited...

wow, that is incredibly ironic. i wrote a note just like that to a girl today who i'm trying to date. only instead of super street fighter it was madden 07.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Tay posited...

and i guess by ironic i mean coincidental

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger sherlock posited...

let's not go into the alanis definition of the word, please.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

emphasis on the word trying, evidently.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

man that kid is awesome. unless he's 20 years old.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Erik posited...

"Street Fighter II" is an amazing game, emphasis on the word amazing.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

2 solid weeks to kill? Dub, you need a "to do" list of your own.

Man I was just gonna say that tay should try that technique, only with "arm wrestling" instead of street fighter.


How ironic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home