Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Out of your element

As everyone knows, The Big Lebowski is an all-time classic. That is not even up for debate. But I do know a few people who are offended by the level of profanity in this movie. I do notice it when I watch it, but to me it just adds to the humor.

But someone has edited The Big Lebowski down to a much shortened version, and originally I did not think this would be funny, but about a minute into it, I could not stop laughing.

So, if you have not already seen this, please enjoy. And this is definitely NOT suitable to listen to at work (or with Grandma in the room).



6 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

ive seen the same thing done with Scarface. highly entertaining.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger CM posited...

fuckin awesome.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger swalker posited...

I saw this a few days ago. Amazingly, Lebowski doesn't really even come close to having the most uses of the word 'fuck', according to the Wikipedia List of films that most frequently us the word fuck. (Man I love wikipedia.)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Kelsi posited...

I went through them all...De Niro is in abour 10% of them, closely followed by Phillip Seymour Hoffman. You would think there's something better to do at this time of night...

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Carson posited...

There are hundreds of great movie quotes in Lebowski. Almost all are vulgar. But the one that always stands out in my mind is... "Shomer fucking shabbos."

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

Dude: So do they find them much, these stolen cars?

Cop 1: Sometimes. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck, though.

Cop 2: Or the Creedence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home