Thursday, July 13, 2006

ind gaes

I am having trouble with the M key on my keyboard. I have to hit it twice every time, and I have to hit it hard. (That sentence initially read "twice every tie" until I went back and pounded on the M key.)

So I have decided to turn lemons (leons) into lemonade (leonade) and created a word game (gae) out of this keyboard problem (proble).

FUN!
Decifer the following sentences which are missing all instances of the letter M. They start out easy, then get more difficult.

Example: Please send e an e-ail.
Answer: Please send me an e-mail.
  1. Very Easy: I saw the onkeys at the zoo.
  2. Easy: Granda keeps her oney under her attress.
  3. Less Easy: r. iyagi has a heart urur.
  4. Harder: Please reit your iniu onthly payent.
  5. Huh?: oy ubles ore than r. ubles.

9 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Carson posited...

Less Easy: Mr. Miyagi has a heart murmur.

Harder: Please remit your minimum monthly payment.

Huh?: Moy mumbles more than Mr. Mumbles.

Not sure what "Moy" means though (if that is correct, because I don't think it would be "oy mumbles more than Mr. Mumbles.")

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

I was thinking it might be Mommy for the Huh? Hurray for word games!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Carson posited...

It is totally mommy. That is a tough one.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Woohoo!
Good work.
A+ all around!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

You need to find another hobby. See you Sunday! Vegan unchies will be available.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

unchies just sound so uch less appetizing.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger constant_k posited...

yu yu, unchies!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger constant_k posited...

Just like good ol' Wang, takin' technological lemons and making good ol' country-style literary lemonade!

(I realize this comment came a little late, but I'm happy with it)

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

And I am happy with it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home