Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Phoning it in

From Overheard in New York:

Girl #1: So I played that drinking game, flip cup, the other day.
Girl #2: Oh man, that game is the best. Last time I played it, I ended up falling out a window.

--The Gap, Columbus Ave


High school boy: I met him when he was doing coke at my lunch table.
High school girl: He's a really good guy.

--Bay Parkway, Brooklyn


Woman: My name is Mrs. Williams, and I am selling stuffed animals for the Happy Family organization. We believe in the sanctity of family and abstinence before marriage.
Gay Guy: You're talking to the wrong people.
Woman: Oh, you're college students. I thought you were a Christian youth group or something.

--23rd & 5th


Woman #1: On days as hot as this, it's okay not to wear panties!
Woman #2: I don't know about that. I like to keep it all in there.
Woman #3: Yeah, I agree. I don't want anything to be drippin'.

--Willoughby & Carlton, Brooklyn


Tourist man: Pardon me, officer, can you tell us where Orchard Street is?
Cop: See that naked Chinese guy?
Tourist man: Ummm...Yeah.
Cop: Walk down to him and make a left.
Tourist man: Um, thanks.
Cop: No problem.

--Delancey & Allen


Long Island mother: It's so sad about the kidnapped Israeli solider.
8-year-old son: Yeah, when are they going to send Jack Bauer into Gaza to save him?

--40th & 8th

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger matt posited...

jesus christ i would feel safe knowing jack bauer was on the case.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger undulatingorb posited...

Naked Chinese guy: helping people find their way since 1983. And I think both Woman #2 and Woman #3 should see someone about their things-hanging-out-and/or-leaking problems.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

uh huh. sure. trying to cover up for women everywhere, i see. on a related note, yuck.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

i second that yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home