Monday, May 08, 2006

Mammalian photo shoots and an essay about a fish

Farley Poses with a Grape


When I throw him a piece of food, Farley likes to hop up on the stepladder on the patio so no other animals try to steal his treats.


I love the fact that he looks at the camera when I take his picture.


Anyway, I preliminarily finished my three papers, although I need to revise and proofread. I'm afraid one of them might be crap. But I am pleased with my Jaws paper and my Wallace Stevens take-home answer. Just in case you needed an update . . .

4 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

oh boy he's cute - our squirrels are mangy and diseased, or at least i like to think so.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Tom posited...

his toes freak me out.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Yeah, Tom. When I was watching him I was fascinated by his feet and hands. I never realized what long toes they had.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Serenity Now! posited...

I was looking at your blog when Henry came to ask a question. He saw the picture of Farley and asked me what the squirrel had in his hands. I thought I'd let you know that Henry doesn't like the name Farley and thinks you should call hime Fudge. Ah, four year olds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home