Tuesday, April 18, 2006

That's right -- mini-bopping.

Spring is the time when I like my music to get a little more upbeat. I don't get much opportunity to do much dancing these days. I have no time to go to Chicago, I am not a dj anymore (I used to dance in the booth), and there are no clubs in DeKalb. So if you were to drive by the bus stop or see me walking across campus, I might be mini-bopping to myself.

Here are some dancey numbers that currently get my feet a-tappin':
  • "A Pain that I am Used To (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)" by Depeche Mode
  • "Stars Above Us (Eric Kupper Club Mix)" by Saint Etienne
  • "No More Conversations" by Freeform Five
  • "Give Me Love" by Coburn
  • "Black History Month (Alan Braxe Remix)" by Death from Above 1979
  • "Drop the Pressure" by Mylo
"Motherfucker's gonna drop the pressure . . ."

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

"All this running around
well, it's getting me down.
Just give me a pain
that I am used to"

[taps feet rhythmically]

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Wasn't aware you were a DFA1979 fan. Rock and roll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home