Monday, March 27, 2006

They call me The Deacon

My brother sent me a link to one of the world's great websites. It's a site dedicated to the Pimp and/or Player lifestyle:
Too long has the player been put down or derided as a dog that needs to be kicked to the curb. The Elevated Playerâ„¢ serves an important part of society. He (or she) isn't just a pimp or hustler, he's a Love Distributorâ„¢. But you don't have to resell tail on the corner to be Player, it's a state of mind.

The site features Pimp gear that you can purchase:


But the best is the L.E.D. buckle:



Plus they have instructions on how to pimp-slap someone:


Nice.


Most importantly, they have a Pimp Name Generator. You type in your name, and you are given your very own Pimp Name.

My Pimp Name: Deacon Dr. John Squeeze


Check it out. Buy a chalice. Get your own Pimp Name.

19 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Erik posited...

My pimp name? Mr. White Chocolate E. Gates. I think I should just have people call me that now. Much easier to spell/read than Hukriede.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Diamondtrim J. Shizzle

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Tay posited...

President T. Wicked.... right on brother

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

Golden Brown Vincenza Slither.

yes. oh yes.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Josh posited...

Wu: Detective Ventriloquist

36 styles of danger!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

My Wu Name:

Dependable Skeleton

"Use it wisely, soldier."

RZA & Ghostface got nothing on me.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Brett posited...

Wu: Tha Visible Choirboy

That's actually kind of ironic.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

Golden Brown Maya Rockefeller
Fine Ass Kuehn Squeeze
Snake Eyes Maya Flex
Diamondtrim M. Quick

and my personal favorite:
Reverend Kuehn Shizzle

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Maya Kuehn posited...

Wu: Eight-Legged DJ

what?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Erik posited...

My Wu name is... International Cow? Weak. Totally weak.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Serenity Now! posited...

My pimp name: G. Digital J. Slick

Ya'll make me feel old and outta touch 'cause I don't even know what a Wu name is. For me, if it isn't part of the cartoons geared for 8 and under then I just am not down with it. My God, I didn't know having kids meant you lost your coolness:-)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Erik posited...

Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck wit.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Hillstorm posited...

Devious Honey A. Tickle
Crazy Eyes Ashley Schmoove

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Tay posited...

wu name: optimistic lyricist

interesting...

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

raw ima giveit to ya
raw like cocaine straight from bolivia
my hip-hop will rock and shock the nation like the emancipation proclamation


36 chambers is the best rap album ever

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

World-Class Programmah = Wu
Papa J. Large = Pimp

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

whoa, mayah and I can't both be golden brown.. dangerous. KNIFE FIGHT!!! I will fight you to the death golden bown numba 2.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Carson posited...

Bitches call me Silicon Slick J Smooth

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

man this discussion about WTC stopped far short of what i hoped. you should make a music post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home