Friday, March 24, 2006

Listing to one side

Oh how I love McSweeney's Internet Tendency:


Sample Emoticons for e-Kicking Someone in the e-Balls.

BY BARBARA DECESARE

- - - -

1. (x)(x)

2. (#!#)

3. *@@*

4. >ofo<

5. )gg(


Reasons I Stand by My Decision to Pick Seton Hall to Make the Final Four of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Despite Their 20-Point Loss to Wichita State in the First Round.

BY CHRIS SONG

- - - -

I must stay the course.

I made decisions based on poor intelligence.

I had to pick the Seton Hall team I had, not the Seton Hall team I wanted.

My bracket is a better place because I picked Seton Hall.

My exit strategy: GWU over Duke by 6.

UConn is an enemy of freedom.

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Well, one thing is for sure.

UConn is certainly the enemy of freedom.

Not to mention the enemy of me pocketing $25 if Villanova wins the championship.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Hang on.

I think that second one might be a cleverly disguised political statement. I'm shocked that such a thing would appear on this blog.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

You're wrong, Jason. This is a clever-free zone.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

Villanova?

bitch please parker. bitch please

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jason posited...

Villanova is an enemy of freedom. Luckily, they didn't make the Final Four.

Mission Accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home