Friday, March 17, 2006

Sucks me in

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm on break. Most of my readers are on break. That's all I have to say about that.


But I do have this to say:
I try to resist addictive "pop phenomenon" TV shows. I resisted Project Runway for a year, until last month when they had the marathon before the finale, and then I got sucked in.

So now, like the complete slave to pop culture that I am, I am officially addicted to Deal or No Deal.
I'm weak. I cannot resist its power.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

6 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger LogGamer posited...

I love that show...hehehe

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

i've loved pr and antm, but let's make a deal is a new vice.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

Kellen and I had fun screaming at the tv one time when we watched that show. it's pretty exciting

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger hannah posited...

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/game_shows/001725.php

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Carson posited...

New addictions: Project Runway, Colbert Report, My Name is Earl, and Law and Order (Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent).

Long running addictions: Daily Show, 24, The Office, and anything Food Network.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kara posited...

Project Runway is addictive; my sister got addicted during that same marathon, and then dragged me down with her. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home