Monday, November 21, 2005

What's your damage?

Quotations from the movie Heathers that show why every teenager--nay, every person--with a brain must see it:

  • "What's your damage, Heather?" - Veronica
  • "Dear Diary, I want to kill, and you have to believe, it's for more than just selfish reasons, more than just a spoke in my menstrual cycle." - Veronica
  • "I love my dead gay son." - Kurt's dad
  • "Grow up, Heather. Bulimia's so '87!" - Heather Chandler
  • "Veronica, why are you pulling my dick?" - Heather Duke
  • "This is Ohio. If you don't have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress." - JD
  • "Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?" - Heather Chandler
  • "Do you think you're a rebel? Do you actually think you're a rebel? You're not a rebel -- you're fucking physcotic." - Veronica to JD. "You say tomato . . ." - JD, in response
  • "You were nothing before you met me. You were playing Barbies with Betty Finn. You were a Bluebird. You were a Brownie. You were a Girl Scout Cookie." - Heather Chandler
  • "Now I've seen a lot of bullshit--angel dust, switchblades, sexually perverse photography involving tennis rackets . . . " - the principal
  • "I've already started underlining meaningful passages in her copy of Moby Dick, if you know what I mean." - JD
  • "Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?" - Heather Chandler
  • "We must revel in this revealing moment. Look, I suggest that we get everybody together, both students and teachers, in the cafeteria, and just.. talk, and.. feel, together." - Miss Fleming. "Thank you, Miss Fleming, you call me when the shuttle lands. Now, is this
  • Heather the cheerleader?" - the principal

  • "Football season is over, Veronica. Kurt and Ram had nothing left to offer the school except for date rapes and AIDS jokes." - JD

Heathers
is an all-time classic. Please watch it, if you haven't already.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

I especially like the first quote.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

I really like incorrporating them into my daily language: specifically "fuck me gently with a chainsaw" and "what's your damage"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home