Monday, October 17, 2005

No Popcorn Frights

I thought I'd start the week off with a couple more funny items from Found Magazine, where people send in notes that they have found lying around in public. It is a highly entertaining site.

In both of these notes, the spelling is extraordinary.



I do love the concept of a Beastwoom, though.


Spelling aside, I am a little disturbed that a rule must be written telling people not to shoot the kitten in the air.

-------------------------

Addendum: You might have noticed a title change for my blog. The new title, "I Charge Laughing," comes from one of my favorite E.E. Cummings poems. Now you know.

10 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

I know, right?

By the way, it is a common misconception that Cummings used lower-case in his name. His poems, yes . . . but he ALWAYS wrote his name E.E. Cummings.

I should be a teacher.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

Obviously this person is a good christian girl, "no boys in the room," she just doesn't want any purple. I think it was quite apparent, but maybe that's just me.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

"she just doesn't want any purple"

What is the meaning of this phrase?

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

boys are blue, girls are pink and when they mix they make purple. Come on, get with it josh. LOL

Seriously thoe, i´ve seen people do terrible things to cats here. It´s sad.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger J0hn posited...

Cat's are horrible creations. They make me sneeze and the claw stuff. What could be worse than that?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger CoachDub posited...

Josh, I think that Vinnie must have interpreted "No popel" as "No purple," but then the rule would say "No purple shooting the kitten in the air."
So any way you cut it, Vinnie is crazy, and may have been the original author of the note.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

so wait, can you shoot the kitten while its on the ground?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

No that's not the one I was talking about. I was just analyzing "no boys in the room." Which as someone explained earlier is when a boy and a girl are in the same room.. alone. Hence, the idea about her being a good christian girl.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Vinnie-Senza posited...

oh and um... I thought that when I placed that note strategically on the ground, that it would keep me anonymous, but I guess you figured me out. Damn that website.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Josh posited...

Hey Vinnie remember when we went to school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home