Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I see you're spiritful

One of the reasons that The National blew me away at Lollapalooza was that Matt Berninger just really got into the show, going out into the audience, climbing around on the set, etc.

Well I found a video on YouTube that someone took that really shows this amazing performance. The song is "Mr. November," and at one point, Berninger is singing to a little four year old girl, and smartly changes the lyrics from "I won't fuck us over" to "I won't mess us over." Towards the end when Berninger moves around the crowd, the person who shot this was right there (and the original fucks are back in the song). Awesome.




Elsewhere . . .

Jónsi's new video for "Animal Arithmetic," like the song attached to it, revs my soul.

Since it should be watched in HD and full-screen, I'll just give a link instead of embedding it. Watch it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home