Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carnt sleep / I can't get no sleep

I have not been sleeping well at all lately, which I supposed can be attributed to trying to get back on a regular sleep cycle after the non-structured summer. Or it could be blamed on the fact that I am rather an insomniac. Last night I had one of those awful nights that seem like the longest nights ever. For example, I woke up after what I thought was a very long and restless night, thinking to myself, "Fuck, this has been a very long and restless night. I hope it is time to get up so I just give up on trying to sleep anymore." And then I looked at the clock and it was 11:45, and I had been asleep for one hour. "Fuck, this is going to be a very long and restless night." And it was. I think I woke up every half hour or so for the rest of the night, which sucked. And so I was very, very tired all day. Everyone asks if I'm stressed about the start of school, no, no I'm not.

I have taken some Tylenol PM and will be heading off to bed momentarily.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Benson posited...

good luck, bud.
i'm going through the same thing :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home