Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good job. Good job. Good job.

I finally saw Hancock, which I enjoyed quite a bit.  I know that the critics have not really liked this movie, and there are some flaws here and there, but overall I found it to be a fun night at the movies.  Mostly I liked the humor in it--there are quite a few laugh-out-loud moments.  The action is good, and the performances (especially the always great Jason Bateman) were strong as well.  It is no great classic, but it is fun.


Tonight's midnight shows to The Dark Knight sold out fast, so I will have to wait a day or two. 

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger P "N" K posited...

I just got back from Knight and I'm worn out. But in a good way. I posted my thoughts on my blog, and as someone who listed Batman Begins on the list for favorite movies of '05(?) I'm looking forward to your reaction when you do get to see it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home