Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pain in the neck

For the last week or so, I have had a painful muscle kink in my neck/collarbone area. It hurts to turn my head or move in any other way. This recent pain obviously does not represent anything new for me--my history of neck and back pain is well documented.

Anyway, my heating pad seems to have stopped working, so today I zipped over to Target to get a new one. In the checkout line, I struck up some small-talk with the cashier. I told her about my neck pain, and she said the following:
"I don't want to alarm you, but my daughter had a similar neck pain, and after a few days, she went to the emergency room. It turns out that she had viral meningitis, and new her daughter has it too. So, good luck to you."
Thanks for you concern.



In other news, it turns out that Hillary Clinton does in fact know that she has the support of racists:
"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

Vote for Hillary: The Uneducated Hicks Are Doing It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home