Monday, April 28, 2008

I know that something good is gonna happen

Though I liked dance music all through high school, the first "techno" album I ever bought was the "Something Good" EP by Utah Saints. I bought this during my freshman year in college, when I really got into techno. The song featured a brilliant sample of Kate Bush singing "I know that something good is gonna happen."

Anyway, Utah Saints have remixed the song for 2008, and the new video is awesome. It features the origins of the Running Man dance move, complete with the poor protagonist signing away the rights to his dance to MC Hammer. Very excellent.

"Something Good '08" by Utah Saints

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

is the guy who says "it was the freshest move i've eva' seen" adam lavigne?

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Tom posited...

sorry. levine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home