Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hey you, with your head up in the clouds and your eyes closed

I have been feeling very tired and lethargic this week. I have not slept well at all, due in part to a giant knot in the middle of my back that makes it hurt to breathe. (This is separate from my disc/disk issues, which are much better, thanks.) This knot appeared in the middle of the night on Sunday/Monday morning, and though the drugs the doctor gave me for the disc/disk problem work a little, th ones that do work are the same pills that knock me out and render me a drooling mess.

But here are some relatively new songs I like:

"Can't Believe a Single Word" by VHS or Beta

(Man, I had no idea that the lead singer looked like that.)


"Count on This" by The Frail

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Deemer posited...

awesome songs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home