Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Sadly because my body does not produce joint fluid, I cannot."

Last night my dad and I went to Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs. I always enjoy going to the ball park, and it was great to hang out with my dad. Unfortunately the Cubs lost. In all my trips to Wrigley over the years, I would say that the Cubs have won far more times than they have lost, even in the years (which is most years) when they are no good. So it is especially disheartening for them to lose when they are in first place.

But I am going to Wrigley again on Saturday, which I have been planning for quite a long time. Two of my great friends are coming up from Purdue and I am going to show them the town. I'm sure I will have fun stuff to post about the weekend fun.




I also need to mention how absolutely happy I am that 30 Rock won Best Comedy Series at this year's Emmys. I would like to think that this might mean more people will start watching it, but then I remember that Arrested Development also won the Emmy.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous posited...

Say hello to John and Tiff for me. What a treat to be the first overnight guests in your new home. I'm coming next weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home