Thursday, February 24, 2011

We'll be young men together again

The Best Films of 2010

I know this list is a bit later than usual, but as with everything on my blog these days, I cannot seem to post in a timely fashion. But since the Oscars are this weekend, I knew I had to get my list out. One thing I think is interesting is that except for one substitution (I think The Town was better than The Fighter), my top 10 is the same as the Best Picture nominees. The Oscars got it right this year.

First, three honorable mentions. I really like all of these movies, but they just are not in my top 10: Shutter Island, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, The Fighter, Rabbit Hole.

So on with the list (links are to my own reviews):



8. Winter's Bone







1. Inception
(Note: I know that a few of my friends think that Inception is not worthy of such praise, but I have now seen it four times, and its impressiveness just continues to grow.)

I'll post my Oscar predictions before Sunday, and then I'll be live-blogging the Oscars!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Erik posited...

Having not yet seen 127 Hours, Black Swan, or The King's Speech, I can't really make a top ten list yet. I will say that Toy Story 3, The Social Network, and Scott Pilgrim were my three favorite films, in that order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home