Sunday, December 05, 2010

You were like a father to me.

I don't want to add a link or a photo because it doesn't deserve it. So I'll just say it: Due Date is the worst movie I've paid to see in years. This movie is excruciatingly unfunny, and the characters have no redeeming qualities. When you hope the characters die in a car crash, you know something's wrong. When the one genuinely funny moment (and it was in fact genuinely funny) occurs when a grown man punches an eight year old boy, you know something's wrong. What went wrong here? Two actors I like, a director whose last movie was hilarious. Whatever--waste of time and money. Avoid at all costs.



I cannot find my camera cable to upload pics right now, or else you would be treated to a report on my latest injury. I'll post tomorrow--let's just say, the manhole won.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger scott w posited...

Interesting fact. Many of the scenes in this film were shot in Las Cruces, NM where I am currently living. The car crash scene was shot on US highway 70 about a mile from my house...and I agree with you. I wish I had my nine dollars back.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Your Mom posited...

You need to stop fighting with curbs and man holes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home