Sunday, May 31, 2009

"You little rat!"

I found a storybook that I created when I was in third grade, so I thought I'd share. The first story is called "The Bank Robber," and features drama, action, and humor. (Click for larger images.)


I was always quite the artist, so my illustrations really spice up the story. Pardon the graphic violence of the bloody hand. I am especially fond my my blue jump suit. And the stubble on Sam really adds to his menacing character.


I must admit, that mouse hole was an ingenious plot twist/deus ex machina.

Stay tuned for "The Ghost Town"!

4 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Your Mom posited...

I'm guessing Mr. Fish loved this one!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger M.Cummings posited...

I can see the headlines now "Little John Slows Down Speedy Sam!" I'm digg'n the blue jump suit and red bowl cut.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger matt posited...

gotta love those conveniently mouse holes

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Alan posited...

Not enough exclamation marks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home