Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"It's always something with you people."

The season finale of Lost comes on in a few minutes. I have not been this excited for a single episode of a TV show in quite a long time.

I may be posting a bit along the way.

SPOILERS IMMINENT
Commercial Break 1: We met Jacob, learned he interacted with Kate when she was a kid, and did not see into a crate. Fantastic already.

Commercial Break 2: Oh my God. Who the hell is Jacob anyway? Why is he everywhere? I was not sure he was even real. Now he met Sawyer when he was little? And why does Locke want Jacob dead?

Commercial Break 3: Damn, that hit and run was pretty vicious. Did Jacob intend for that to happen? So many questions.

This is freaking me out.

Commercial Break 4: Rose and Bernard! I wondered where they went. And what the hell is this with Ilana? Who is she? Why is she working for Jacob? Lord help me.

Commercial Break 5: What??? Jacob met Locke before? And his Korean is excellent. And Sawyer looks cool with that gun. End of Part I.

Sidenote: Danny Gokey voted off American Idol. Good work, America! And Cubs up 6-2. Theriot has hit two homers. Damn. A good night.

Commercial Break 6: Jacob, dispenser of candy bars. Sawyer, balls kicker. Juliet, flip-flopper.

Commercial Break 7: OK. They cannot really stop the original plane crash, right? I mean, if they do that, then it means everything that has happened for the last 5 seasons is erased. They cannot do that.

Later . . .
I have not breathed for a couple of minutes. So, I still don't quite understand the full implications of a character dying in the past and what that means for the present. Is she really dead forever? And where did she go?

But no nuclear explosion . . .

Wait . . . I mean . . . What?

Ahhhhhh!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger sherlock posited...

It was pretty surprising to see Rose and Bernard (who looks much cooler with an island beard, I must say).

Was the flash at the end just the atomic blast, or was it another time travel? So many questions...

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger constant_k posited...

the day i understand how not seeing into a crate is fantastic will be the day i understand lost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home